Ready, set, sip. Drink Up Week arrives Mon., July 25 — and there are 30+ bars, restaurants, cafes + other hot spots serving up specials just for you with many lending support to local food banks. Our friends at Intentionalist have created a comprehensive guide + interactive map to track it all — but we have some highlights to share, so you can start planning your outings. Cheers.
First round’s on us 🥂
Meet SEAtoday + Intentionalist staff at the following places during the days and times mentioned — we’ll be covering drinks on our tab.
- Youngstown Coffee | 6032 ½ California Ave. SW | Tues., July 26 | 8 a.m. | Throughout the week, receive 15% off the P.S. I Love You Latte with a non-perishable item donation to the West Seattle Food Bank. We’ll be here to add in some more discounts.
- Gan Bei | 670 S. Weller St. | Wed., July 27 | 6 p.m. | All week long there’s $1 off the Mandarin Breeze, made with grapefruit rose vodka + orange peel.
- Post Pike Bar & Cafe | 212 Broadway | Thurs., July 28 | 6 p.m. | Could we interest you in the Mochatini, with fresh-pulled Florita espresso from Vashon + cold brew whiskey from Enumclaw?
- Vinnie’s Wine Shop | 2505 2nd Ave. | Fri., July 29 | 4-7 p.m. There will be be $1 off drinks this week for anybody who brings in a non-perishable donation for the Pike Market food bank, half off oysters from 4-5 p.m. on Friday + a wine education session at 6 p.m. that night. Also, whoever brings in the most donations over the course of the week will win a Vinnie’s experience. (Bring donations in a bag to make sure your goods are counted correctly.)
Beer + wine 🍻
- DeLille Cellars | The Butterfly Effect + Purple Paradise | Also, mention “Drink Up Week” at your tasting reservation + get a special taste of the winemaker’s first sparkling offering, Forget-Me-Not.
- Fair Isle Brewing | Sadie | The rustic farmhouse ale has pineapple + stone fruit flavors — a portion of proceeds goes to the Ballard Food Bank.
- Ladd & Lass Brewing | It’s Always Sunny in Seattle | Enjoy $1 off pints of this fruited sour — $1 from every pint will be donated to the U District Food Bank.
- Marination | Stoup Brewing Citra IPA | Head to Denny Triangle location for a little cross-collab with yet another Drink Up Week partner.
- Metier Brewing Company (two locations) | Crowler fill (25 oz.) of the flagship Métier Pale Ale for $12.50 | Receive a free can of Métier hop water with your featured beverage purchase.
- Queen Anne Beer Hall | Storm Jala-Peno Face! | Spice things up with some jalapeño vodka, grapefruit juice + soda, with proceeds donated to a local food bank.
- Stoup Brewing (two locations) | Citra IPA | $1 from draft sold — or $2 from every four-pack or growler sold —will be donated to Ballard Food Bank.
- Ba Sa | | Ferry Boat Float | This summery drink features gin, lemon, simple syrup + Thai basil, topped off with a Lambrusco float.
- Bar Taglio | Mint Condition | You’ll taste gin, citrus + grenadine with a splash of mint syrup, green chartreuse + grapefruit bitters.
- DubSea Coffee | Iced Chaga Latte + Iced Orange Blossom Green Tea | the first is a blend of wild foraged chaga mushroom, cacao, cinnamon + monkfruit; the second is a refreshing soothing citrus tea. 50% of proceeds from sales of those drinks will be donated to the White Center Food Bank.
- Footprint | Summer Spritzer | Drink Up Seattle featured beverage: Summer Spritzer. A wine based cocktail made with juicy ripe grapefruit-y Rose’ of Pinot Noir, house tangelo, and vanilla bean cordial, topped with club soda and garnished with fresh thyme and candied tangelo zest.
- Hannyatou | Sherry Cherry | The bright, Manhattan-influenced cocktail uses Japanese buckwheat shochu, rye, house made cherry syrup + a drop of sherry vinegar, garnished with a house made sweet cherry.
- Hood Famous Cafe + Bar | The Boat House + the Pandan Pleaser | The first drink uses oleo saccharum made from lemon peels + sugar, mixed with gin, Aperol, and sparkling rosé. The second is a tropical refreshment with Kasama rum, lime juice + pandan-infused simple syrup — get 25% off both.
- Lark | Apple for Seattle | Try out Lemorton Calvados blended with apple-flavored vermouth + other mixers — how you like them apples?
- Marination Ma Kai | Little Kayak | Enjoy a tropical rum, lime, coconut syrup + ginger beer on the sunny patio.
- Navy Strength | Various drinks | $1 off drinks for anybody who brings in a non-perishable donation for the Pike Market food bank — whoever brings in the most donations over the course of the week will win a Navy Strength experience. (Bring donations in a bag to make sure your goods are counted correctly.)
- Rob Roy | Various drinks | $1 off drinks for anybody who brings in a non-perishable donation for the Pike Market food bank — whoever brings in the most donations over the course of the week will win a Rob Roy experience. (Bring donations in a bag to make sure your goods are counted correctly.)
- Super Six | Beach Bum Daiquiri | Enjoy a staycation with this fruity cocktail that mixes white rum, lime, orange + real vanilla.
- Taste of the Caribbean | Port Royal Rum Punch | As temps heat up, try out a drink featuring Rum Fire, the Jamaican overproof From Hamden Estate in Trelawny.
- The Nest at the Thompson Hotel | Mother of Dragons | Enjoy a cucumber-infused Ketel One cocktail mixed with passion-fruit, lemon, fever tree cucumber tonic + black lemon bitters.
- Trade Winds Tavern | Various drinks | $1 off drinks for anybody who brings in a non-perishable donation for the Pike Market food bank — whoever brings in the most donations over the course of the week will win a Trade Winds Tavern experience. (Bring donations in a bag to make sure your goods are counted correctly.)
Coffee + tea ☕
- 4th Avenue Espresso Bar | Olympic Honey Latte | The cafe at the Fairmont Olympic makes this drink with honey produced from the apiary on the hotel’s rooftop — $1 from every one sold will be donated to the Ballard Food Bank.
- Aroom Coffee | Caphe Muoi | The traditional phin-brewed Vietnamese coffee is topped with salty creme. $1 from each one sold will be donated to the Ballard Food Bank.
- Fulcrum Coffee | Strawberries ‘n’ Cream | Get 15% off this strawberry oat milk drink, shaken + topped with espresso — $1 of every one sold goes to the Ballard Food Bank.
- Lassi & Spice | Iced Ginger Chai | The refreshing + lightly caffeinated chai can be customized with your choice of milk + preferred level of sweetness. Half of all proceeds will be donated to the Ballard Food Bank.
- Makeda & Mingus | Zingy Ginger Lemonade, Hibiscus Line Spritzer + Rose-Cardamom Latte | The first drink is designed to cool you down + wake up your palate, the second is a sparkling mocktail, and the third is inspired by ras malai, a Desi dessert favorite.
- Mixed Coffee | Mary Jackson | Receive 10% off the brown-sugar-shaken espresso with oat milk when you mention #DrinkUpSeattle.
- Seattle Best Tea | Honey Jasmine Tea + Black Milk Tea | $1 from every one of these beverages sold will be donated to a local food bank.
- Watson’s Counter | Cardamom Tellicherry Latte | $1 from every beverage sold using the cafe’s new syrup will be donated to the Ballard Food Bank.
- Young Tea | Rose Green Milk Tea | Receive 10% off the delightfully rich beverage when you mention #DrinkUpSeattle.
Smoothies, kombucha + more 🥤
- Boon Boona (both Seattle + Renton locations) | Root Beer | This refreshing elixir is made onsite — $1 from every root beer sold will be donated to a local food bank.
- HeartBeet Organic Superfoods Cafe (two locations) | Nourish Smoothie | The green machine is made with avocado, kale, spinach, celery, strawberries, banana + and dates.
- Seeking Kombucha | RazzChee | The raspberry + lychee creation is now available in slushie form.
- Cafe Hitchcock | The Ferry Recharge | Get a boost with cold-press ginger juice, turmeric juice + lemon juice, with a touch of wildflower honey.
- The Botanicale | South Sound Pounder | Sip on the ginger beer made with Douglas Fir tips picked at Hama Hama on the Hood Canal.
Pro tip: Use #DrinkUpSeattle in your social posts, and you might be featured on our platforms.