Table of Contents
In keeping with the Drink Up Month spirit, we’ve hunted down some of the best boozy slushies around town — whether you’re looking for classic margs, tropical concoctions, or some frosés all day.
Here’s how to cool down as the mercury rises.
- Lindas Tavern | Yeehaw. This Western-themed tavern features rotating flavors of frozen slushies — try the blue raspberry or non-alcoholic orange slush (which you can add booze to).
- Bait Shop | Feeling tropical? Check out the nautical bar’s painkiller + fill up on some of its crunchy fried chicken sandwich.
- Navy Strength | Travel to this tropical bar for drinks like the Pamipami cooler— a frozen mix of Black Barrel Rum, bourbon, saffron, yuzu + honey.
- Dreamland | A brunch fave, this place has two flavors on tap — a boozy blue Hawaiian with three different spirits and a non-alcoholic piña coloada.
- Ridgewood Bottle and Tap | This family, dog + outside food-friendly spot features a popular frozen rosé + an assortment of rotating sour slushies.
- Rachel’s Ginger Beer | So many flavors to choose from. Try a Black Cherry Moscow Mule or a Boozy Float with a creamy soft serve flavor. There are non-boozy options, too.
- Shug’s Soda Fountain & Ice Cream | Cheers, ice cream enthusiasts. Head to Pike Place Market to try Shug’s Prosecco Float —a glass of bubbly champagne, filled with your sorbet flavor of choice + topped with a cherry.
- Olmstead | This Capitol Hill hangout offers a mango frosé slushie that includes coconut and pineapple as ingredients, too — music to our tastebuds.
Margs, mules + more
- Red Star Taco | Try the special — Razzmami Vice Slushie, with lime, Bacardi, and raspberry purée.
- El Grito | 234 Fairview Ave N. | With Prickly Pear margaritas, piña coladas, and frosé available in 16 oz. all the way to 128 oz. glasses, what’s not to love?
- Milk Drunk | The mellow spot known for fried chicken sandwiches offers a frozen Mango-Jalapeño Margarita Slushie.
Pairing cold drinks + bites
- Jude’s Old Town | Sip on a Frozen Miracle with one of the restaurant’s rotating agua fresca slushie flavors + enjoy some Cajun dishes.
- Rose Temple Bar | This hip bar features an assortment of rotating slushie flavors like creamy horchata + small bites like sweet plantains.
- Bottlehouse | Summer picnic, anyone? Try this cozy spot’s frosé alongside an elegant charcuterie board. To-go options available.
- Canon | This well-regarded Capitol Hill bar offers a frozen Espresso Martini — camus cognac, plantation dark, px sherry, ancho reyes, chocolate + coffee.
- Tradewinds Tavern | The Belltown pub has a rotating menu of flavors for its machine, but they go an extra mile with color changing cups.