In keeping with the Drink Up Week spirit, we’ve hunted down some of the best boozy slushies around town — whether you’re looking for classic margs, tropical concoctions, or some frosés all day.
Here’s how to cool down as the mercury rises.
Late-night freezes 🥶
- Lindas Tavern | 707 E. Pine St. | Yeehaw. This Western-themed tavern features rotating flavors of frozen slushies — try the extra Dirty Shirley or a juicy Mai Tai.
- Bait Shop | 606 Broadway E. | Feeling tropical? Check out the nautical bar’s Kiwi Daiquiri + fill up on some of its delectable hand-cut fries.
- Nacho Borracho | 209 Broadway E. | From-scratch drinks like a frozen raspberry hibiscus moscow mule + local bites from Little Neon Taco make this lively Capitol Hill spot a must-try.
Daytime pick-me-ups ☀️
- Ridgewood Bottle and Tap | 316 N 67th St. | This family, dog + outside food-friendly spot features a popular frozen rosé + an assortment of rotating sour slushies.
- Rachel’s Ginger Beer | 1610 12th Ave. | So many flavors to choose from. Try a Black Cherry Moscow Mule or a Boozy Float with a creamy soft serve flavor. There are non-boozy options, too.
- Shug’s Soda Fountain & Ice Cream | 1525 First Ave. | Cheers, ice cream enthusiasts. Head to Pike Place Market to try Shug’s Prosecco Float —a glass of bubbly champagne, filled with your sorbet flavor of choice + topped with a cherry.
Margs, mules + more 🍹
- El Camino | 607 N. 35th St. | Come out every Saturday or Sunday during Boozy Brunch and sip on a Mango-Go or Paloma Slushy.
- Red Star Taco | 513 N. 36th St. | Try the special — Razzmami Vice Slushie, with lime, Bacardi, and raspberry purée.
- El Grito | 234 Fairview Ave N. | With Prickly Pear margaritas, piña coladas, and frosé available in 16 oz. all the way to 128 oz. glasses, what’s not to love?
Pairing cold drinks + bites 🍽️
- Milk Drunk | 2805 Beacon Ave. S. | The mellow spot known for fried chicken sandwiches offers a frozen Painkiller Slushie filled with rum, pineapple juice, orange juice + cream of coconut.
- Jude’s Old Town | 9252 57th Ave. S. | Sip on a Frozen Miracle with one of the restaurant’s rotating agua fresca slushie flavors + enjoy some Cajun dishes.
- Navy Strength | 2505 Second Ave. #102 | Travel to this tropical bar for drinks like the Pamipami cooler— a frozen mix of Black Barrel Rum, bourbon, saffron, yuzu + honey.
- Rose Temple Bar | 1801 Olive Way | This hip bar features an assortment of slushie flavors like creamy horchata + small bites like sweet plantains.
- Bottlehouse | 1416 34th Ave. | Summer picnic, anyone? Try this cozy spot’s frosé alongside an elegant charcuterie board. To-go options available.
- Canon | 928 12th Ave. | This well-regarded Capitol Hill bar offers a frozen Espresso Martini — camus cognac, plantation dark, px sherry, ancho reyes, chocolate + coffee.