Navigating Sea-Tac — especially during the holiday season — is stressful enough, but trying to figure out the food scene + find coffee while not straying too far from your gate can be downright overwhelming.
We’ve put together a list of airport eats and their locations to help make your next trip easier.
Keep an eye out for iconic Beecher’s Handmade Cheese’s second Sea-Tac outpost at Concourse N. In that same area, the Bad Egg Breakfast Bar (serving all-day breakfast), British chain Costa Coffee, and Village Pub plan to open soon, too.
Over in the Central Terminal, look out for the fine-dining establishment Salty’s at SEA and the brewery BrewTop Social.
New to the airport
- CHICKY | Central Terminal | 7 a.m.-7 p.m. | Fried chicken tenders, sandwiches, and bowls ordered via QR codes located throughout the airport with pick-up at Lucky Louis Fish Shack
- Natalie’s Candy Jar | N Gates | 9 a.m.-7 p.m. | Over 400 sweet selections
- Sports Tavern | D Gates | 7 a.m.-10 p.m. | Black-owned bar with lots of whiskeys
- Wendy’s | N Gates | 7 a.m.-7 p.m. | Famed, square-burgered fast-food chain
- Caffé D’arte | A + N Gates | 5 a.m.-9 p.m. | Espresso, pizza + sandwiches
- Floret | A Gates | Various hours | Vegan dishes + Stumptown roasts
- Starbucks Evenings | Central Terminal | 3:30 a.m.-10 p.m. | After-hours caffeine option with beer, wine + small plates
- Africa Lounge | A Gates | 6 a.m.-8 p.m. | African cuisine + pub snacks
- Capitol Hill Food Hall | A Gates | 6 a.m.-8 p.m. | Small bites, juices + Caffe Ladro
- SEA Roast Coffee House | N Gates | 4:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. | Caribou java + ready-to-go breakfast bites
- Dungeness Bay Seafood House | S Gates | 5 a.m.-9 p.m. | Crab cakes + bisque, plus some breakfast options
- LouLou Market and Bar | B Gates | 6 a.m.-8 p.m. | PNW meets French cuisine, inspired by Seattle’s iconic “Chef in the Hat”
- Poke to the Max | D Gates | 6 a.m.-8 p.m. | Poke bowls, musubi, loco moco + more