Roll out that red carpet, folks. We had a chance to attend the inaugural Intentionalist Awards on Wednesday, Oct. 11, at the Seattle Public Library’s Central Branch. And it was a ceremony filled with lots of local love.
In keeping with its mission of elevating community-driven entrepreneurs, Intentionalist handed out prizes to six different Seattle-based businesses. Each earned $2,500.
The winners — and finalists — should all be on your list of places to check out. Drum roll...
- #CommunityOverCompetition: Intentions Juice & Smoothie Bar
- Cross-Cultural Champion: Bahia in Motion
- Community Leader of the Year: Emerald City Spinal Care
- Rookie of the Year: Rough & Tumble Pub
- Heart of the Community: Barakah Beauty Collective
- Legacy: Wildrose
Congrats to all.