The countdown to kickoff for college + NFL football is on, and we’ve got the 411 on when and where to catch all the action around Seattle. 🏈
The University of Washington Huskies will host the University of Montana for a season opener on Sat., Sept. 4.
While our Seattle Seahawks won’t have their first game until Sun., Sept. 12 versus the Indianapolis Colts, it’s still perfectly acceptable to begin planning out your game days in Seattle.
Fun facts about Seattle’s teams
- According to Finance Buzz, Seattle fans spend an average of $98.75 on food and drink (excluding alcohol) at Lumen Field and $137.74 on Seahawk merchandise per year.
- The Seahawks have the 11th most difficult NFL schedule this season, according to the CBS Sports schedule rankings.
- Rivalry, anyone? The Huskies-Cougars rivalry began in 1900 and is played for a trophy named the Apple Cup. It is traditionally the final game of the regular season for both teams + Washington is leading Washington State in the all-time series with 74 wins to WSU’s 32 wins. They have tied six times.
- In this season’s AP Top 25 Poll, Washington is starting off the season ranked No. 20. They are one of five Pac-12 teams, ranked behind Southern California (15) and Oregon (11) at number four.
- The Pac-12 Conference has shared their Guidance for Local Planning for Return to Sporting Activity, stating that schools and teams can modify their guidance for teams regarding masking, travel protocols, and indoor facility use if 85% of the team is vaccinated against COVID-19.
🗓️Home game schedule
🏈09.19 — Seahawks vs. Tennessee Titans
🏈10.07 — Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
🏈10.25 — Seahawks vs. New Orleans Saints
🏈10.31 — Seahawks vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
🏈11.21 — Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals
🏈12.05 — Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
🏈12.26 — Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears
🏈01.02 — Seahawks vs. Detroit Lions
🎟️Tickets: There are three main ticket options — Season Tickets, Single Game tickets, and Group Seating tickets. Prices start at $116 for select single games. The ticket office is located at 800 Occidental Ave. S., Seattle, WA.
University of Washington Huskies
🗓️Home game schedule:
🏈09.04 — Washington vs. Montana
🏈09.18 — Washington vs. Arkansas State
🏈09.25 — Washington vs. California
🏈10.16 — Washington vs. UCLA
🏈11.06 — Washington vs. Oregon
🏈11.13 — Washington vs. Arizona State
🏈11.26 — Washington vs. Washington State
🎟️Tickets: You can buy tickets online, with prices starting at $29 for select single games. The ticket office is located 3910 Montlake Blvd., Seattle, WA.
Where to watch Seahawks + Huskies games in Seattle
🍺The Ballard Loft | 5105 Ballard Ave. NW
🍺 Fuel Sports | 8037 15th Ave. NW
🍺 Sluggers | 538 1st Ave. S.
🍺 Hopvine Pub | 507 15th Ave. E.
🍺 King Street Bar and Oven | 170 S King St.
🍺 Kells Irish Restaurant and Bar | 1916 Post Alley
🍺 Hillside Bar | 1520 E. Olive Way
🍺 The Hawks Nest | 1028 1st Ave. S.
🍺 Ozzie’s Bar | 105 W. Mercer S.
🍺Little Red Hen | 7115 Woodlawn Ave. NE
🍺Rookies Sports Bar and Grill | 3820 S Ferdinand St.
Know of a Seahawks or Huskies bar that’s not mentioned above? We’d love to add it to our list. Email us with your favorite spot to spend game day in Seattle.