Check. Those. Numbers. In case you haven’t heard, a winning Powerball ticket was sold at a Fred Meyer store in nearby Auburn. Whoever had 05, 11, 22, 23, and 69, with a Powerball number of 07 just scored $754.6 million. Whoooo mama.
The winner’s name wasn’t announced (and there’s no rule saying they need to reveal themselves). But knowing so much dough was available with one piece of paper right in our backyard has us day-dreaming.
Here are just a few things you can do with 754.6 cool ones in Seattle.
- Buy this $29 million home, the highest-price listed on Zillow
- Jam on Kurt Cobain’s Fender
- Purchase a large stake in the Oklahoma City Thunder and move them back to Seattle
- Grab a van Gogh for your living room from Paul Allen’s collection
- Dine at Canlis every night for the next 12,000 years