We’re so beakin’ excited right now. A couple of weeks ago, we announced our inaugural “Seattle’s Coolest Crow” contest and sent out a casting cawww for nominees.
You all came through big time. But which one will stand out from the flock (aka the very Halloween-sounding “murder”)?
Here are the finalists (bios mostly imagined by us).
- Munnin | Has Nordic roots — loves knitting sweaters and playing with pups. Submitted by TroubleOn4Paws.
- Sheryl Crow | All she wants to do is have some fun. Submitted by Andrew T.
- Lucy | Tattoo model who owns a retro 50s hair salon. Submitted by Claudia S.
- Snowflakes | Was into Nirvana before they were even signed. Submitted by B Kat.
- Taylor | CEO of a promising startup that makes plant-based energy bars. Submitted by Samantha B.
- Beaky | Directed Netflix doc about the waste management industry. Submitted by Samantha B.
Vote for your fave now — we’ll announce the winner next Fri., Nov. 4.